It's Spring in Georgia, which means it's the perfect time to compose tasty, healthy and unique salads with the best ingredients that our local farmers markets can offer. Join Jenny for lunch and conversation about the importance of cooking and eating with your heart. She will prepare a family style 100% organic salad tasting and guide you through the steps of putting together combinations that will wow your family and friends. You'll walk home with recipes from lunch, a fresh appreciation for eating local and a copy of her Salad cookbook. "I promise a lunch to remember!"
When = Saturday, May 11th from 11:30am to 1:30pm
Where = The Third Space. Studioplex Building. 659 Auburn Avenue, Suite 503. Atlanta, GA 30312
*Reservations A Must* = Reserve online at www.thethirdspaceatl.com.
Thank you so much for your submissions to the top 10 list challenge! All were fabulous, but we had to pick a winner...
Here are the top 10 reasons everyone in Atlanta should eat at Souper Jenny:
10. Because Jenny keeps it old-school. Cash and checks only = SO vintage. (And
only the veterans fill out their check beforehand, WITH their cell phone
9. Because you never have to say, "I'm sorry, can I have a little bit more of
that salad?" Generous helpings make us extremely happy.
8. Because staying open late just to serve happiness through grilled cheese and
s'mores is a quality we should all emulate.
7. Because waiting in line to order and for a table only increases the
anticipation for how awesome lunch is going to be.
6. Because its so easy to feel inspired by Jenny and the teams pictures/quotes
on the walls. "Breathe!!"
5. Because it's been proven...the Big Green has magical powers.
4. Because it's totally acceptable to reschedule your lunch meeting when you see
your favorite Pita on the daily menu email.
3. Because you can easily pass off soup and salad as a "healthy" lunch...and
indulge in a roll, cookie, and real Coca Cola. Oops? Not sorry.
2. Because no matter what, "pick two" proves to be more stressful than most big
And the #1 reason:
Because you just might catch a glimpse of the goddess Jenny herself. And who
doesn't look forward to that??
(submitted by Lauren Barrs and Anne Taylor)
Thank you to all who made our April 11th Grilled Cheese Night shift a success for Team Hidi! We were able to donate $1,138 from your generous gifts and purchases. If you would like to learn more about Team Hidi, check out www.teamhidi.org.
Our Underground Supper Clubs have been a huge success! So far we've had Gerry Klaskala serve a fabulous five course dinner and wine pairing on a waterfront and Linton Hopkins, along with his wife Gina, put on an incredible white tablecloth picnic. Most recently, Richard Blais electrified us with his kooky cuisine as Oakland Cemetery! That's all you're going to get out of us! If you want to be considered for our next event, send us an email and tell us why you'd be the perfect dinner guest! Who knows, you may be chosen next!
Stay Tuned for the Next Underground Supper Club